[Merkaartor] Proxy problem

bluemm1975-osm at yahoo.com bluemm1975-osm at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 06:15:53 GMT 2008

Yep, works fine in JOSM.
You might be behind a proxy that doesn't need authentication. Looks like
mine needs to be told "anonymous" or username login.
Anyone had any luck with that situation? Is there any way to get log data on what is causing the "Proxy authentication required" error?

BlueMM

--- On Thu, 18/12/08, Chris Browet <cbro at semperpax.com> wrote:
I use Merkaartor at work thru a proxy and it works fine.
Are u sure of your proxy params?

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox