[Merkaartor] Invisible Point after adding complete Adressdata

Norbert Wenzel n_wenzel at gmx.net
Wed Dec 31 15:09:15 GMT 2008

On 12/31/2008 12:33 PM, Henry Every wrote:
> When I edit a amenity for example Bank the point is visible, but only
> till the moment I the addr:housenumber.
>
> Or is it already fixed ?
> I use Merkaartor Version 0.12 QT Version 4.4.0(build 4.4.0) under Windows XP

This should be already fixed. I've reported that a while ago and I think
Chris Browet changed that, so that at least the node point is visible.
It seems that in the newest build even the icon of MapnikPlus gets
preserved, so it might be, that even Chris' workaround is not necessary
any more.

regards,
Norbert