[Merkaartor] Release 0.11: Freeze period

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Fri Jul 11 09:36:48 BST 2008

Dear Merkaartorians,

As you might have read earlier, we have now entered a 2-weeks string/feature
freeze period.
The target date for release is the 25th July.

In the meantime:

Translators,
could you update your translations, please

All,
Could you bug-hunt the release candidate and report problems in TRAC,
please.

Proposed categorization:
- Critical bug: Crashes + core functionality (i.e. upload/download, create
node/road/relation...)
- Major bug: Non-core functionality (merge node, split road, ...)
- Minor bug: Non-functional (i.e. GUI)

All Criticals are deemed showstoppers and are to be solved before release.
Majors and minors will have to be solved on a best effort base.

Ideally, bug reports would more-or-less look like this (
http://yuio.de/Merkaartor/merkaartor_issues/), but a reproducible test case
will do ;-)

Let's make 0.11 a reference release we can have proud and confidence in and
a solid base for the features to come.

Regards
- Chris -