[Merkaartor] Building Merkaartor - Problem with qmake

Guido Arnold watsolldat at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 12 14:20:46 BST 2008

Hello,

2008/7/11 Sven Lankes <sven at lank.es>:
>> A little strange is that the output from his qmake -v seems to indicate
>> it is still on 4.3.4?
> Yes - my bad.
>
> Ubuntu hardy has 4.3.4 - if you enable the backports-repository for
> hardy, you get 4.4.

Does it only work with 4.4? If so, the INSTALL file should be updated
since it states 4.2 as minimum requirement.

Compiling does not work for me using 4.3.4. Or should it work with
this version nevertheless and the problem is something else?

In the meantime, I'll go and check for 4.4

And thanks for the hint with the NOWEBKIT! I

Greetings,

Guido