[Merkaartor] Downloading OSM data in several tiles

Timo Schlüßler timo at schluessler.org
Sun Jun 8 18:00:12 BST 2008

Hi again,

there were some other changes in the patch I sent.
Now there is only the thing with downloading multiple tiles from the
OSM-server and a (for me) very useful shortcut: when holding ctrl+shift
only roads can be selected and not nodes. Through this one are able to
select roads from a low zoom-level too.