[Merkaartor] [OpenStreetMap] #988: Icon for "Type is TrackPoint and HasTags" replaces explicit icon in lower zooms

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Tue Jun 24 00:14:31 BST 2008

I cannot say it is quite a bug, it works as the tag selector is designed.

I myself am not against it. In most GPS software, a generic icon (in IGO, a
dot) is displayed at lower zoom factors.
We could set a less obtrusive icon at lower zoom, though

What do you think should the expected results be?

- Chris -