[Merkaartor] QT 4.4

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Wed Jun 25 19:27:15 BST 2008

Hello,

I now was able to debug the QT4.4.0 problem. The line

  var zac = map.getBestZoomAndCenter(points);
  var level = zac.zoomLevel;

delivers infinity. If I set the value there manually, then it works.

Is there probably another solution to get the zoom level?

A fix I found:

After
             if (level>1) level--;
I added
             if (level == Infinity) level = undefined;

and it works. Thought I'm not pretty sure if the storage in Merkaartor is
correct. I think the image loader and storage needs to be adapted to use
the real coordinates and not the coordinates given in download request.

Any objections against this?

P.S. I talk about ymap.html :-)

in browserimagemanger.cpp I would change the connects like this: Ok?

 	if(QString(qVersion()) < QString("4.4"))
 		connect(page->mainFrame(), SIGNAL(loadDone(bool)), this, SLOT(pageLoadFinished(bool)));
 	else
 		connect(page, SIGNAL(loadFinished(bool)), this, SLOT(pageLoadFinished(bool)));

Still a problem: If yahoo is enabled on startup, the program blocks a long
time.

Ciao