[Merkaartor] Style File and misc stuff

Colin Marquardt colin at marquardt-home.de
Sun Mar 16 13:35:21 GMT 2008

bvh <bvh-osm at irule.be> writes:

> On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 05:05:33PM +0100, Colin Marquardt wrote:
>> Thanks, merged. New file with many other improvements is
>> http://cmarqu.dyndns.org/~colin/mapnik6.mas
>
> Nice work guys. Can I refer to this one from the merkaartor
> homepage.

That link is a DSL line, and likely to go down every once in a
while. I was actually hoping that this could be hosted in SVN?

> Or should we create a list of custom styles and links to it in the
> OSM wiki so that you can update it yourself?

That's also a possibility, though in the longer term, something
built in without the user hunting down things on the wiki would be
preferable.

> Colin, would you mind btw if I grab your screenshot and add it
> to the homepage of merkaartor?

Not at all, feel free to grab it.

Cheers
  Colin