[Merkaartor] possible bug with gps nodes

Andreas Laas merkaartor at iera.de
Sun Mar 16 22:32:18 GMT 2008

On Sunday 16 March 2008 12:19:47 bvh wrote:
> As you can see the fix is already in svn also. Please let me know
> if this works for you.

hm, doesnt still work for me. but i can reproduce the bug here with trunk and
0.0.9. ok then my exact steps:
1. open merkaartor :p
2. import this: http://soylent.eu/lol.gpx
3. draw a road with 2 nodes directly on any of the gpx nodes
4. deselect the "import gpx.lol" layer
5. mark the road -> just a road, no nodes

same for areas, sometimes the object disappears if the gpx layer is
deselected. perhaps you can reproduce this behaviour with my gpx file.
some info: gpx file is converted from a NMEA with gpsbabel. im on gentoo with
qt 4.3.2. it also happens if i import a .osm file which was exported by
merkaartor before. i have not yet tried a nmea file.

i hope this helps,
greetings