[Merkaartor] possible bug with gps nodes

bvh bvh-osm at irule.be
Sun Mar 16 22:05:10 GMT 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 11:32:18PM +0100, Andreas Laas wrote:
> > As you can see the fix is already in svn also. Please let me know
> > if this works for you.
> hm, doesnt still work for me. but i can reproduce the bug here with trunk and
> 0.0.9. ok then my exact steps:
> 1. open merkaartor :p
> 2. import this: http://soylent.eu/lol.gpx
> 3. draw a road with 2 nodes directly on any of the gpx nodes
> 4. deselect the "import gpx.lol" layer
> 5. mark the road -> just a road, no nodes
>
> same for areas, sometimes the object disappears if the gpx layer is
> deselected. perhaps you can reproduce this behaviour with my gpx file.
> some info: gpx file is converted from a NMEA with gpsbabel. im on gentoo with
> qt 4.3.2. it also happens if i import a .osm file which was exported by
> merkaartor before. i have not yet tried a nmea file.

Very strange. I can not reproduce this. Some more questions
- do you use the import or the open option from the file menu to load the gpx
- what layer is selected when you draw the road
- when you do upload does it show just one line with
ADD road or do you also see two lines for the ADD trackpoint?

cu bart