[Merkaartor] possible bug with gps nodes

Andreas Laas merkaartor at iera.de
Mon Mar 24 17:34:27 GMT 2008

On Sunday 23 March 2008 12:44:27 bvh wrote:
> Yes, unfortunatly it did. Because the problem was not where I thought it
> was. QHttp unfortunatly had multiple problems related to authentification
> and trolltech only fixed the last one in Qt 4.3.3.

hi,
i had qt 4.2.3 installed, now i tried 4.3.4 on gentoo. the upload problems are
completely gone! i also checked every case after upload, if its really in the
osm database, and everything seems ok. so ready for release :).

i only have one question left: is the open dialog still needed? or could it be
merged with import. i dont know where the difference is.
ok thanks!