[Merkaartor] RFC: Reply-to-list or Reply-to-sender?

Raphael Studer studerap at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:13:59 GMT 2008

> Small poll.
>
> Would you prefer that the mailing list had a "reply-to" set to the list or
> to the sender?
>
> I would prefer reply to the list personally, but we are a democracy, right?

I guess we had the same discussion on the talk and the dev list.
Ending with the result that every more or less state-of-the-art email
client should be able to handle mailinglists. Thus showing a
replay-to-liste button or something similar.

So I would vote for letting all lists have the same behaviour.

Regards
Raphael