[Merkaartor] OSM download

bvh bvh-osm at irule.be
Sat May 3 08:15:22 BST 2008

Great work, thanks. Glad to see you got an svn account and immediatly
put it to good use. But could you add an item in the CHANGELOG file?
The idea is to keep at least some track of progress. I think I already
added you to the AUTHORS file too, but feel free to double check.

The same goes for anyone else who worked on Merkaartor in any way
possible (developer, translator, packager, ...)! Another
place to add yourself is the About dialog. However I want to keep that
one short, so add yourself only if you feel you have made a
significant effort, not just done a few one liners or corrected
a few typos in your favourate translation. You be the judge of
yourself :)

cu bart