[Merkaartor] [bug]api v0.4 code in svn

bvh bvh-osm at irule.be
Sun May 4 08:53:14 BST 2008

On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 01:23:29AM +0200, Vincent MEURISSE wrote:
> while hacking the code, I found this :
>
> File DownloadOSM.cpp line 308 :
> QString Downloader::getURLToFetch(const QString &What)
> {
> 	QString URL = QString("/api/0.4/%1?%2=");
> 	return URL.arg(What).arg(What);
> }
>
> I don't think having api 0.4 code is a good think. But as I'm not
> fluent with api, I don't know how to change.
>
> the function is call by resolveNotYetDownloaded() in Importosm.cpp
> line 280 when :
> dynamic_cast<TrackPoint*>P->lastUpdated() == MapFeature::NotYetDownloaded
> I made few test but this condition never apend.
>
> I hope someone can understand the code and make the correction.

You are right, this is a leftover from the days of 0.4 api. At that
time, if you did a map call, it could containi ways with references to
segments that were not included themselves. We should at least remove
those two lines and place and assert there. Untill I (or someone else)
has had time to look a bit deeper into it.

cu bart