[Merkaartor] Experimental mac build

bvh bvh-osm at irule.be
Sun May 11 09:33:18 BST 2008

Hi,

I got merkaartor to build for Mac Intel. If you have the hardware please
try it out.

http://pipe.irule.be/merkaartor.dmg

In case dns hasn't yet updated for you use

http://208.109.65.109/merkaartor.dmg

Since this is my first time trying to build a mac package I am
interested in your feedback. Please let me know if

- you got it to download and open
- if yes, did it start up
- if yes, did you get yahoo maps working

In case something didn't work out I want to know

- what error do you get (try to launch from the command line)
- if you have Qt installed and which version
- what does the output of otool -L on the merkaartor binary say
- what does the output of running with
export DYLD_PRINT_LIBRARIES=1 say

Remember I want to hear both positive and negative stories!

cu bart