[Merkaartor] Error 400 with SVN's Yahoo adapter?

bvh bvh-osm at irule.be
Tue May 20 08:48:11 BST 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:26:24AM +0200, Colin Marquardt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> after some initial successes with the Yahoo map adapter in SVN, I now
> always get lots of messages like these, but no Yahoo tiles:
>
>    QNetworkAccess: got HTTP status code 400 which is not expected
>
> I'm on Ubuntu Hardy amd64, current SVN.
>
> What's a bit strange is that I see a single, lonely Yahoo tile after I
> start up Merkaartor (when it is zoomed out to the entire world), but
> that's the only one.
>
> Does anyone else see this, or have an idea how to go further? I will try
> to do a full clean checkout and build next, probably tomorrow.

You can comment out the call to qDebug() << u << endl; in
browserimagemanager.cpp:launchRequest(). This will show you the
request that the browser is actually making. It should be
something like

qrc:/Html/ymap.html?WIDTH=512&HEIGHT=512&BBOX=...

You can also try some of the alternative test urls just to check
your network access. Beyond that I don't have a lot of ideas.

Btw. are you using the merkaartor webkit or the Qt4.4 webkit?

cu bart