[Merkaartor] Download dialog problem

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Tue May 27 14:48:19 BST 2008

I've a problem with the download dialog and, as it is rather annoying
but nobody seems to complain, I wonder if it is only me (on Windows).

When opening the dialog, the "Current view" button "seems" to be selected.
Actually, the selected item is always the slippymap due to the connect
to the slippy redraw which is apparently systematically called, but
there is no repaint of the dialog thereafter, so, graphically, the
wrong button is selected.

As I don't myself use the slippy (still at world level), Merkaartor
ends up trying to download the whole world (which obviously fails with
a 400).

Hovering on the buttons redraws them to the real value and clicking
them works as expected.

Could you confirm?

- Chris -