[Merkaartor] compile problem with current svn

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Wed Nov 12 10:59:43 GMT 2008


Try to run "make distclean" and check that the intermediary files ("moc_*.h"
& "ui_*.h") have been deleted in the "tmp" directory.

- Chris -

2008/11/12 Arnd Baecker <arnd.baecker at web.de>

> As pointed out by Norbert, I should have added a bit more info:
>
> The revision I checked out is: revision 11898,
> for which svn info also gives
> Last Changed Date: 2008-11-11 16:06:21 +0100 (Tue, 11 Nov 2008)
>
> I am on kubuntu 8.04 (hardy) using gcc version 4.2.4,
> For qmake/Qt I get:
>  /usr/share/qt4/bin/qmake -v
>    QMake version 2.01a
>    Using Qt version 4.3.4 in /usr/lib
> and after check-out I did:
>  /usr/share/qt4/bin/qmake PREFIX=/soft/Merkaartor  Merkaartor.pro
>  make
>
> Looks reasonable to me (in particular because it used to work ;-),
> but maybe I am missing something trivial...
>
> Let me know if you need any further information.
>
> Thanks a lot, Arnd
>
> _______________________________________________
> Merkaartor mailing list
> Merkaartor at openstreetmap.org
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/merkaartor
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/merkaartor/attachments/20081112/75cda5be/attachment.html>


More information about the Merkaartor mailing list