[Merkaartor] compile problem with current svn

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Wed Nov 12 11:19:44 GMT 2008

Could you list the ui_*.h files you have in tmp, please?

Plus confirm the first lines of 'PropertiesDock.h" are:

#ifndef MERKATOR_PROPERTIESDOCK_H_
#define MERKATOR_PROPERTIESDOCK_H_

#include <ui_MinimumTrackPointProperties.h>
#include <ui_MinimumRelationProperties.h>
#include <ui_MinimumRoadProperties.h>
#include <ui_MultiProperties.h>

- Chris -