[Merkaartor] Draging the map in rev11894

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Wed Nov 12 11:25:57 GMT 2008

Could I have your specs, please.

If it's not the nvidia stuff, I remember seeing this when testing the last
patch, but it disappeared by itself before I had the opportunity to tackle
it.

Could you try renaming your settings dir ("~/.config/BartVanhauwaert/" on
linux) to start a fresh Merkaartor and see if the problem persists, please.

- Chris -