[Merkaartor] Draging the map in rev11894

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Thu Nov 13 09:56:42 GMT 2008

> > If it's not the nvidia stuff, I remember seeing this when testing the
> last
> > patch, but it disappeared by itself before I had the opportunity to
> tackle
> > it.
>
> It seems to be the nvidia bug.

Anyway, I'll try to reproduce on Linux. My box runs under vmware, so this
was definitely not nvidia specific.

>  Just one question: do you always use Webkit as a renderer, or do you use
> it only to get the aerial photos?

Webkit is only used when rendering Yahoo images.
Note however that if you only hide the yahoo layer (i.e. click on the "eye",
webkit is still doing its stuff in the background, just not showing it). To
completely disable it, set the background layer to "none" or some other TMS
provider.

Regards
- Chris -