[Merkaartor] Changelog

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Sat Nov 22 13:57:21 GMT 2008

The general policy is to include in the CHANGELOG the addition of new
features (obviously) and fixes regarding problems which were already present
in previous versions.

In you instances, I guess the the TranslationPath should be in and the
plural also, unless there already was an entry for this for the current 0.13
version.

- Chris -