[Merkaartor] Odd behavier in SVN

Alessandro Briosi tsdogs at briosix.org
Sat Nov 29 08:49:23 GMT 2008

Hi All,
I experience a strange behavier in the current svn version.

1. The right and left toolbars in the window don't let me resize them
(make them smaller), and also it keeps me from changing the height (I
need to remove some information from them to resize the window and fit
it to my screen.

2. The main problem is that every time I click on something on the map,
the right toolbox grows a little, next time I click on something else it
grows again, and so on, but the display size for the data they contain
are well much less than what it guesses it needs. There must be
something wrong with the minimumWidth calculation.

I'm on Kubuntu 8.10 qt4.4.3 x86_64

Maybe this is not Merkaartor related, but I was wondering if others
experience this.

Ciao,
Alessandro