[Merkaartor] Not all nodes visible

Norbert Wenzel n_wenzel at gmx.net
Sun Nov 30 11:10:25 GMT 2008

On 11/30/2008 11:06 AM, Chris Browet wrote:
> For performance reason, and to avoid clutter, the nodes are not showed
> unless the scale is at about 100m.
>
> Would that be what your "problem" is? I.e. do the nodes show up when zooming
> in?

No, I'm currently viewing the area I was editing[0] and the soccer field
(which actually is only a node, don't know why, but I do not have any
logs of the field to make it an area) is not visible though the scale is
at 20m.

And that wouldn't explain, that a node is visible, but when adding the
the address tags, it gets invisible. That's why I thought of a missing
icon or something like that. The node which was visible before I added
the address, can be found just north the soccer field, and is a
convenience store at the corner of "Triester Straße".

Running a build from yesterday evening under Ubuntu.

cheers,
Norbert

[0]
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=48.11523&lon=11.60656&zoom=17&layers=0B00FTFT