[Merkaartor] A few interface notes

Olaf Hannemann ohannemann at gmx.de
Thu Oct 2 12:57:23 BST 2008

Hi Chris,

Am Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2008 13:09:53 schrieb Chris Browet:
> > By presets I mean things like "residential + bike lanes", "foot &
> > bikeway", "muddy track" (--> highway=track, tracktype=grade4) etc.
>
> That's on my mind for ages, but I still am not sure on the proper way to
> implement that. Templates, Wizard, ...

How about Templates, which are working similar to bookmarks. If you select a
way or a node, you will have a function like "templates -> add", which will
create a template with all tags, excluding name and created_by. In the
properties window you will have a template pull-down menu where you can select
the templates by name and the tags will be set automatically.

regards

Olaf