[Merkaartor] [OSM-talk] Asus eee and OpenStreetMap

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Sun Oct 19 12:51:26 BST 2008

BTW, I'd be interested to know how Merkaartor fares on a EeePC.

Merkaartor having support for GPSes via GPSD/Serial and being able to record
tracks, I had in mind to buy an ASUS for recording/mapping (amongst other
things...)
Merkaartor being able to run on Windows Mobile, I don't expect problems,
but...

Has anyone tried, already? Is Qt available on Eee? Is the Atom processor a
x86 derivative?

- Chris -