[Merkaartor] Upload error "Precondition failed"

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Wed Sep 10 10:23:52 BST 2008

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:20:29AM +0200, Chris Browet wrote:
>
> Hello Chris,
>
> > This bug has already been corrected in SVN.
>
> Could you point me to the commit that fixes this? I would like to look
> into applying that patch to the fedora package as I have been bitten by
> the bug myself - I just wasn't aware of the cause.

Well not without going to the revision log of TRAC, which you can do
yourself ;-)
However, I think It's r9563 from the merkaartor0.11-fixes branch (
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/applications/editors/merkaartor-branches/merkaartor-0.11-fixes?rev=10592
)

> > I plan to release an interim Windows version this Weekend.
>
> Interim as in fix backported to 0.11 oder interim as in 0.12pre?

As in 0.12pre. 0.11 seems like prehistory to me ;-)
But if there is a demand, I could build a 0.11.1 with this bug corrected.

- Chris -