[Merkaartor] Ymap not working (solved)

Boris Cornet BorisC at EUnet.at
Wed Sep 10 11:38:19 BST 2008

Hi!

Ah, that did it! Nice Ymap images on my screen, and obviously a much
better version....
My version was of 12-08-2008, but I never noticed there was a newer
one because the file name didn't change.
May I suggest to include the release date into the file name
(e.g. Merkaartor-0.11_2008-10-08.msi)?

--
So long,
   Boris   <BorisC at EUnet.at>

Today (Wednesday, September 10, 2008) at 11:47 you chipped in: