[Merkaartor] Upload error "Precondition failed"

Sven Lankes sven at lank.es
Thu Sep 11 09:44:01 BST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:23:57AM +0200, Chris Browet wrote:

>> Under linux I can do "LANG=C merkaartor" and get all of merkaartor in
>> english - is there something similar for Windows? Maybe documenting how
>> to switch the whole app to en_EN would be sufficien?

> Well, if you think some more options in the preferences could be cumbersome
> for users, what about fiddling with environment variables ;-)

The question is how many people actually want to change the setting. If
it's very few then (IMO) it might be preferable to give them a cumbersome way
(which is well documented) to achieve what they want and leave the
dialog alone.

PS: WRT to translation - the 0.11-fixes branch introduces new
    translations, which means that releases based on that will end up
    with a mixture of en/translated. This should probably be avoided in
    the future.

sven === jabber/xmpp: sven at lankes.net