[Merkaartor] Upload error "Precondition failed"

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Thu Sep 11 10:16:45 BST 2008

> Chris : I believe you have not yet branched 0.12 so these changes will
> be there once you do?
>
> Yep, no prob.
I want to get rid of "internal" webkit support before branching.
I propose a requirement of Qt 4.3.3 without yahoo imagery and Qt 4.4+ with
it.

Or Qt 4.4+ as a whole?

What do you think?

P.S. BTW, if you don't mind, I'd like to handle the windows builds. For a
first, I already have most of the dependencies available for Mingw (libxml,
libxslt, libexiv2) and, I said earlier, I'd like to have "pre" windows build
every week, so I think it's best if I manage it.

I just have a tiny storage problem. I was thinking of using Windows Live
Skydrive, but I'd like to avoid Microsoft if possible. Do you know of a
place I could store the weekly builds? SVN, Wiki, your site, some other free
online storage?

Thx

- Chris -