[Merkaartor] Compiling Merkaartor - some files missing

Matias D'Ambrosio angasule at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 20:16:44 BST 2008

On Saturday 27 September 2008 15:57:19 Guido Arnold wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having difficulties compiling merkaartor. It used to work for me
> following the instructions on the wiki. But no mor, and following the
> instructions of the INSTALL file
> doesn't work either.
>
> I tried to compile merkaartor on an AMD64 under ubuntu8.04 using:
>
>  gcc-Version 4.2.3
> and
>  QMake version 2.01a
>  Using Qt version 4.3.4
 The missing files are part of the package libqt4-dev (or dependencies), which
you have installed. They can be found in /usr/include/qt4 or alternatively
they can be from the included webkit (is it still included?).
 What parameters did you use when calling qmake and make?
 I have just compiled using "qmake NODEBUG=1 && make" on the latest svn
without any issues (also AMD64 but qt 4.4.0, I'm on Debian testing).