[Merkaartor] Compile Error

Guido Arnold watsolldat at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:08:24 BST 2008

Hello,

2008/9/30 Thomas Weichmann tomcw at roadrunner.com

> I have an error while trying to compile.  I have merkaator 0.11 on opensuse
> 11.0 with QT 4.4.  Anyone have any idea what I'm missing?
>
> tom at linux:~/Desktop/merkaartor> qmake --version
> QMake version 2.01a
> Using Qt version 4.4.0 in /usr/lib
> tom at linux:~/Desktop/merkaartor> qmake Merkaartor.pro NOWEBKIT=1
> tom at linux:~/Desktop/merkaartor> make

The error messages are very similar to the ones I got a few days ago:
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/merkaartor/2008-September/000659.html

But I was using Qt4.3.
Is there any reason why you are using merkaartor 0.11? That seems to me
the major difference between your description and mine. What happens if you
compile the latest snapshot? With Qt4.4 you don't even have to use the
NOWEBKIT=1 option.

Greetings,

Guido