[Merkaartor] Display problems with 'show downloaded areas' (was: ...with 0.13.1 and qt 4.5.1)

Sven Lankes sven at lank.es
Sun Apr 26 15:10:06 BST 2009

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 01:13:33PM +0200, Chris Browet wrote:

> Yep, this is now officially a "Known issue" with Qt 4.5.1.
> As soon as I have 4.5.1 installed somewhere, I could look into it.

As Ed mentiones that he could reproduce the issue with a self-compiled
merkaartor (which was most likely compiled and running against qt 4.5) I
just tried merkaartor again on a machine with qt 4.5 and now I'm also
seeing this with qt 4.5.0.

This issue could be a driver issue. It is most certainly linux-only as
there are no reports of it happening on windows as far as I can see.

All machines I have reproduced this on have intel graphics with the
latest (2.7) intel driver.

Ed - Do you also have intel-graphics?

sven === jabber/xmpp: sven at lankes.net