[Merkaartor] Merkaartor 0.14 released

Fabien Marchewka furax54 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:41:32 BST 2009

Ok so I give another try for merkaartor (I leave since 0.14pre)
So first feedback :
- If you enable proxy and go to slippymap for download, no map si displayed.
- no option to disable proxy for localhost and 127.0.0.1. In JOSM It's
automatic.
- very good projection system with all EPSG code working very well (better
than in JOSM)
- Multiple WMS layer with transparency (very good).
- I think Merkaartor don't use cache. Image are written on the disk, but if
I unset proxy and change zoom on area already loaded, I can't see anything.
I noticed also a slow down in loading wheras tiles are already in cache. (In
0.13 it was very fast).

I will test better especially with house numbering.

2009/8/12 Doruk Fisek <dfisek at fisek.com.tr>

> Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:35:36 +0200, Chris Browet <cbro at semperpax.com> :
>
> > Note that we only use the webkit of QT4, now. If you have webkit
> > enabled in your Qt, there is no point in disabling it in Merkaartor.
> Ah ok... I'll just remove the parameter then.
>
> Thanks a lot :)
>
>                   Doruk
>
> --
> FISEK INSTITUTE - http://www.fisek.org.tr