[Merkaartor] Conflict Handling on upload

Norbert Wenzel n_wenzel at gmx.net
Mon Aug 17 07:57:37 BST 2009

Hi,

I wanted to draw some minor changes in the train, so I downloaded a
small area and edited the stored *.mdc file during the journey. When I
tried to upload the changes about 4 hours later I got a lot of
conflicts, which haven't been specified any further.

Is there any chance that M. tells me at least which ways do cause the
conflict (remove them from the changeset and move them to a new layer)
or is there something like a built-in merge operation at the moment?

Or do I have to redraw the area, when I'm online and upload immediatelly
after doing the changes?

I'm thankfull for any tipps (besides "Use JOSM!" *G*).
Norbert