[Merkaartor] Problems with install on OSX

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Mon Dec 7 12:45:38 GMT 2009

As you have surely noticed, It has been quiet on the merkaartor side
recently.
Feedback is always is a great reward in itself however, so I'll work on
those...

> Is there any chance of being able to easily add nodes to a segment of a way
> in move mode, similar to JOSM?
>
> Due to popular request (i.e. 3+ ;-) ), I'll implement this.

> The upload auto generated comment is information that you can work out any
> way from the changeset meta info. It also doesn't remember the last string
> entered by the user.

I know. Honestly, the whole puropose of auto-generated comments on my side
is... to not enter comments. I just hate it. If you propose a logic fitting
your needs while allowing me to just bypass the comment thing without an
additional click, I'll implement it.

> When you get a 401 Unauthorized, ask the user for their username and
> password rather than just giving an error message. How about a test button
> in the preferences?

You mean in the case of typos in the u/p fields? Ok.

> After an upload I get the message:
> "It is strongly recommended to save the changes to your document after an
> upload.
> Do you want to do this now?"
> Why is the default button now, when yes is recommended?

Err.. Indeed...

- Chris -