[Merkaartor] Problems with install on OSX

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:53:46 GMT 2009

I added some instructions on how to add custom spatial reference
systems on the documentation wiki page.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Merkaartor/Documentation#Adding_Additional_Projections

If anyone has a chance, please review it and let me know if they find
anything that is incorrect or missing (or just correct it yourself).

Thanks,

David.