[Merkaartor] Translations

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Sun Feb 8 11:20:23 GMT 2009

Hello.
Another thing - something is borked with the translations now (again),
I only get the Qt elements translated, and for the worse part I only
got translations installed after running:
qmake-qt4 -unix
TRANSDIR_MERKAARTOR=/usr/local/share/merkaartor/translations/
OSMARENDER=1 NVIDIA_HACK=1 GEOIMAGE=1
make
qmake-qt4 -unix
TRANSDIR_MERKAARTOR=/usr/local/share/merkaartor/translations/
OSMARENDER=1 NVIDIA_HACK=1 GEOIMAGE=1
make install

The second qmake is essential here. If I could only find heads or
tails in the changes that Chris made to the .pro file I would have
fixed it myself, but sadly I have no idea. This qmake script is
getting more and more complex making me think of getting an
alternative for it...

Regards,
--
Łukasz