[Merkaartor] Crash reports

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Mon Feb 9 20:34:00 GMT 2009

Well... I guess all the exception niceness of Java and .NET is one
explanation of why I personally find them heavy and abominable resource
consumers.
However, there are exceptions in C++, but I don't think Qt is using them due
to the overhead.

If you experience crashes, running a debug build helps, of course,.. I don't
think exceptions should be a replacement for a bug-free program.