[Merkaartor] Translations

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Sun Feb 15 14:28:39 GMT 2009

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Yves Goergen wrote:

>> Hey. I currently make the tool. Give me some time.
>
> Right. I'm just a bit sceptic about this. Maybe I first need to see it
> in action to believe that it works... ;)

Ok. The stuff is finished now.

I added a README in the translations directory and updated the stuff at
Launchpad as well as in SVN.

Please reports bugs.

As said I do not use the contexts of the linguist files. Instead of e.g.
finding 12 translations for "Dialog" the english text in the source should
be corrected when separations are useful.

Ciao