[Merkaartor] version 0.13-pre2 for Windows

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Sun Feb 15 19:39:47 GMT 2009

This one is due to new code regarding projection. Before, we tweaked the WMS
images to fit the Merkaartor projection or we tweaked the projection to fit
the WMS image.

With the new code, we use "real" projections, which gives more flexibility
regarding "exotic" WMS projection.
Anyway, the feature is not complete (must add a real link betwen the WMS
projection and the Merkaaror one.

While many WMS/TMS uses plain mercator projection, which is the only
projection available in merkaartor right now, it's a problem if the WMS of
the projection is not merkaartor.

I'll upload an executable with the new code disabled for those having this
problem.

- Chris -