[Merkaartor] Translators (was: Looking for a MAC OSX packager)

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Mon Feb 16 10:14:36 GMT 2009

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, Chris Browet wrote:

> In the same mood, I encourage everybody to use the translation system
> put in place by Dirk at Launchpad
> (https://translations.launchpad.net/merkaartor). It's easy, accessible,
> so everybody can contribute. If some of you want to add languages,
> please say so on the list and I'm sure Dirk will be happy to set that up
> for you.

This is done automatically as soon as the first line is translated.

I also would encourage all translators to update translations for a new
release. Makes packages a lot nicer when texts are complete

Do we have a approx. release date? I could add a note about it in the
Launchpad description.

What about 2009-03-01?

Ciao