[Merkaartor] Patch: GeoImage displayed with anti-alias

Timo Schlüßler timo at schluessler.org
Sat Feb 28 19:33:27 GMT 2009

Hello,

I implemented your suggestions and checked them in. See revision 13926
and the CHANGELOG.
Images are now painted with QPainter's renderHint set to
QPainter::SmoothPixmapTransform through which your desired anti-aliasing
is achieved. Also the image isn't always copied when it is painted which
makes moving and zooming significantly faster.
Further on I changed the zooming implementation. It is now based on a
percantage basis and when zooming in/out the zoom-value changes similar
to  zoom-values of other applications (like gimp or okular) and is
limited to 25600%.
The image filename is stripped to fit the width of GeoImageDock and
three dots are placed at the beginning when it is trimmed to indicate
the trimming.

I would be glad if you can test my changes and report errors :)

regards, timo