[Merkaartor] Patch: Mouse cursors for Move interaction

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Sun Jan 4 20:12:01 GMT 2009

Hi Yves,

Thanks for your numerous patches, I'll some back work to do when back
home ;-)

Just one thing: Don't work too much on Move mode, I plan (actually, it
is already done but needs testing/tweaking) to remove it altogether and
merge it with the edit mode. It just is a PITA to have to switch mode
when it can be done on-the-fly!

- Chris -