[Merkaartor] Patch: Don't snap at all to GPX nodes

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Sun Jan 4 21:47:47 GMT 2009

On 04.01.2009 21:09 CE(S)T, Arnd Baecker wrote:
> from an end-user perspective, I can only say that you
> are really doing a great job in tackling these issues!

Thank you!

> There is maybe one issue: doing a selection
> (using the left-mouse + drag), still points from a track
> can be selected.

Oh yes, forgot that. See the attached file. There is a near edit from
another patch though, so you may need to merge it by hand. All my patch
files are meant to be applied against SVN code, not regarding other of
my changes.

> Just one minor comment: I usually find the diffs generated by
>    svn diff > patchfile.diff
> easier to apply.

I don't understand what you mean. If I type your command like this, it
says "unknown option".