[Merkaartor] Aligning Nodes - confusing or broken?

Janek Nugis janek.nugis at mail.ee
Tue Jan 6 05:46:10 GMT 2009

Hi!
Hmm... Alining should work something like this - first two nodes selected should determine the line and all other nodes should be lined on the same line...
First and second node stays where they are and all other nodes align to north-south line the first node is on... I quess this is a bug

Janek
  The code is not mine, and while I can find very useful to be able to align nodes as to create straight roads, I'm not even sure that was the intent and in anyway, I'm as puzzled as you as how to use it.

  - Chris -