[Merkaartor] Select with Tab key: Moving does not work then

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Fri Jan 16 16:06:03 GMT 2009

On 16.01.2009 00:05 CE(S)T, Chris Browet wrote:
> Yes, as I said earlier, I didn't test the "lock" feature withe the "merged"
> mode, so it doesn't work as it should.
> I think it works fine in "separate" mode, though

Hmm, I've just tried it out and after pressing Tab once, nothing
happened. After some more times, Merkaartor crashed.

I was curious if the 'old' Move mode would only move the selected node
or if it would again move whatever it gets to grab.

>> Also, selecting nearby objects with the Tab key seems like a random
>> selection to me. I haven't investigated this further yet. It's just what
>> I felt when testing what I've written about in the Merkaartor
>> documentation.
>
> What do you feel is random? The order the features are selected into? The
> features which are selected?

The order of selection. I didn't test the objects because I only had two
roads and 3/4 nodes on an otherwise empty map that I've played with.