[Merkaartor] How to remove way_4539895?

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Sun Jan 18 00:50:35 GMT 2009

To be complete, the "402 - Precondition failed" is sent by the server
because, as Merkaartor didn't know about the relation, it didn't send the
command to remove the way from the relation. The API thereafter detects that
we are trying to remove a way which is still used and denies the request
with a 402.

- Chris -