[Merkaartor] Translation file is missing..

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Mon Jan 26 11:40:48 GMT 2009

> As you said. I use Ubuntu Linux and working on Czech translation. I
> released other language files and result>
> All, except Czech and Italian, is working.

It's due to the fact that there is no Qt "system" translation for these
languages, i.e. no qt_cs.qm in /usr/share/qt4/translations (on Gentoo).
Those are the translation for, e.g.,  the default buttons ("Cancel", ...).

I'll change the code so that it doesn't prevent the Merkaartor custom
translations to be loaded.

Regards
- Chris -