[Merkaartor] No background imagery available

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Wed Jul 1 17:39:23 BST 2009

On 01.07.2009 17:38 CE(S)T, Chris Browet wrote:
> I'm lost... Did you rebuild from a clean svn?

Yes. After the big reorg, my previous build environment didn't work
anymore so I entirely put it aside and set up a new one from SVN.

> Could you send me the content of your directories? Be aware that, on a
> debug build, the plugin is called MYahooBackgroundPlugin*d*.dll...

Oh, in my custom.pri, I have "NODEBUG=1", but the plugin file is named
MYahooBackgroundPlugind.dll, with a "d" in the end. How can I get the
release build of that plugin DLL?